- The Shop uses information which are sent by the Customer in the registration form or by placing an order for the processing and realisation of the contract concluded between parties.
- This policy sets out in particular:
i. Which Information the Shop can collect from the Customer,
ii. Where this Information is stored
iii. How the Shop can use this Information,
iv. Whom the Shop can hand this Informatiom,
v. The terms of Cookie use.
- The Administrator of the Customer’s Data is the Internet Shop www.artiss.design , administered by Parkanex Sp. z o.o., located Targowisko 501, 32-015 Kłaj, registered by Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa Śródmieścia, XI Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego under the number 0000119466, NIP 817-19-01-435, REGON: 831306030, share capital: 100 000,00 PLN, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +48 12-284-06-40, fax +48 12-284-06-41 (available Mon-Fri 8-16).
- The provision of personal information by the Customer is voluntary
- The Shop can collect:
i. Information provided in the forms of the Shop’s website, they may contain information provided during registration, in particular: Name, Surname, Address, contact details (email, phone, fax) and information regarding business activity: Company Name, Addres, Tax number, etc.
ii. Information received from correspondence,
iii. Information collected in surveys, questionnaires – which are voluntary
iv. Information on Customer orders,
v. Information on using the website, IP, Usser appliance, operating system, web browser in order to enhance the quality of the website.
- The collected information is stored in the Administrator’s headquarters and can be transferred, stored and processed in Poland and other countries. All collected information is stored on secured servers and all payments are encrypted by using the SSL protocol.
- The Shop may use the collected information in order to:
i. Present the content of the Shop in a most appropriate way,
ii. Allow the Customer to use the Shop to conclude, realise and account for the contracts concluded via the Shop,
iii. Execute the T&C,
iv. Current communication with Customers informing about changes,
v. Acquire statistical information about Customers by analysing their IP and cookies
vi. Present advertisement forms adjusted to the Customer’s profile
vii. Inform about special offers (Newsletters), if the Customer agrees to it.
- In order to ensure a proper realisation of the contract with the Customer, the Shop may share the information on grounds of other legal relations in order to:
i. Settle the electronic payments
ii. Provide accounting and legal services,
iii. Realise advertising actions for the Shop, which the Customer hereby agrees to.
- Parties providing services for the Shop cannot use, under any circumstance, use the collected information for their own business purposes.
- The Shop stores Information on Customers not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract as well as to fulfil the legal requirements, especially fiscal.
- The Customer has the right to:
i. Access, complete, update, correct personal information
ii. Periodically or permanently stop processing or delete information, if incomplete, outdated or incorrect or collected illegally or if the information are redundant for achieving the purpose for which they had been collected
iii. Object to situation where the processing of information is not essential to achieve legally motivated goals realised by administrators or recipients of the information, and the information processing infringes the personal rights of a person in question
- The customer can change any of his/her personal information by using the communication channels stated in section 4 point 6 of these T&C.
- The administrator reserves the right to refuse the deletion of Customer’s information if keeping the information is necessary to realise the contract or if keeping them is required by law. The shop may keep the name, surname or address in order to avoid using the information of a person again.
- The customer may consent to receive from the Shop marketing information, including information sent by electronic means. This consent is given by the Customer by ticking the appropriate box in the registration from.